Community & Partnerships
safer communities, joined up working
Our approach to communities and partnerships is to support and compliment the work that's already happening in communities across Dundee. Whilst work is still developing, we are planning to bring together access to a range of services in a single point, work with employers to build safer workplaces, deliver free training in the community around mental health and suicide prevention and more - watch this space!
our community hub
At our developing community hub, we offer a range of services including:
- Free use of our 'Design Workshop' for community groups
- A youth 'Drop-In Space' for referrals and support
- A 'Services Room' usable by partner services
- Training in 'Mental Health and Wellbeing Peer Support'
- Emergency Mental Health and Suicide Prevention First Aid (Developing)
Due to the nature of the work we do our staff are often out working in the community, however we are working towards 0900-1700 access to the hub during the week. If you would like to access any of these services then please get in touch at email@example.com and we'll happily book you in.